Segway tour

Boatingmom

Email Jose and talk to him about it. Maybe they can wait. It is less than 5 minutes away.

Thanks for the suggestion. I emailed them and sadly their last tour on that Sunday is at noon due to the traffic in Old San Juan so we will have to look for another option.

We did this tour and it was great.

But, one in our party was 60+ and could not book it.

You have to book it through RCI. I did book it directly, but got an email back saying the date we booked was reserved exclusively for RCI passengers.

We did this several years ago during one of the days we were in SJ before the Victory sailed. The office was kind of tricky to find (didn't know how to say "Segway" and the people I asked kept saying "jetski!" - anyway, it was a blast. My balence is iffy because of a inner ear surgery I have had, and I had no problem riding/controlling the unit. It is a wonderful way to see the old city, and you are able to cover far more territory than if you walked. Have fun!

• 1 month later...

We're coming in on the Carnival Liberty and have booked their 1:30 tour (which is 12:30 our time). We are planning on taking the two hour tour. We have to be back on board our ship at 3:00 (our time). Are we cutting it too close???

We can't book earlier excursions because another cruiseline has those time slots>>>> :(

Archived