No Hawaii in 2006?

Does anyone know if there are going to be RCCI ships in Hawaii in April 2006? there don't seem to be any scheduled. I was counting on either Serenade or the Radiance, but I both in the Caribbean until May. Anyone know the scoop?:confused:

Most of the schedules go through mid-April 2006, and until then Serenade is doing the Southern Caribbean run. Serenade is doing a couple of Hawaii cruises in May 2005, so there isn't any reason to believe yet they won't do so again in 2006.

Thanks Bicker, but I am looking at Spring for spring school break. I am thinking about the Celbrity Summit, but prefer a one-way option to round-trip.

Just trying to figure out if any RCCI ships will be in Hawaii in April. Otherwise, I will give up (relunctantly) and book with another line.

Hi Kaylas Mom! I finally gave up on RCCL and booked our 2006 Hawaii cruise on another cruise line:( . Just could not wait any longer as the prices (on other ships/lines) kept going up everyday. Got a good deal on Carnival and we liked the itinerary. Hope we didn't make a big mistake!

Hi Sally R!

thanks for the reply. Have you been on Carnival before? I looked at that cruise, too, but husband has a negative image (for no real reason) of Carnival. It's hard to keep him happy (he likes luxury) and Kayla happy (she likes fun.) I like almost anything.

Thanks for the reply. Still hoping for a miracle.

The past couple of years, RCI has done Pacific coastal repositioning for spring instead of the Hawaii loop. I believe at least one does Hawaii in the spring, although they all seem to do the Hawaii run when repositioning down in the fall. That may be why you can't find it.

beachchick

Yes, I am nervous about Carnival. We are trying to keep a positive attitude. The fact that there is a topless deck was a plus for DH:D ! Worst case scenerio is we spend most of our time on our balcony and that doesn't sound too bad.

Archived