Is There A Restaurant or Anything Near South Shore Zipline?

tarheelmjfan

Our son wants to go ziplining, & it looks like South Shore is the best option. We're thinking of booking a private tour for the 3 of us. (I haven't decided which company to use yet. Suggestions???) Is there any place for my DH & I to hang out, while he rides? I was hoping we could find a place to have a drink & snacks or something near the lines. We once sat at a restaurant in the mtns. of Mexico, & watched people on the zipline, which gave me this idea.

As far as the rest of the tour goes, I want to see some of the island. I've read it's beautiful. Seeing it from a local's perspective would be ideal. I think we'll pass on the monkeys. ;) We're more into history & culture than nature, except for enjoying the natural beauty of course.

We just returned from there. I don't remember anything like that. I don't even think you could see your son from the little building you start from... or where you end. He will really be going through the tops of trees, but slowly going down hill. I don't remember seeing anything but trees, and the ocean in the distance. If I remember correctly, there was a small counter where you could get a drink (water and coke) at the south shore hut...

I bet you could e-mail them and ask...

Thanks for the info. :) How long were you on the zip lines? Since it will only be the 3 of us, we were thinking it would be better for my DH & I to just hang around & wait on him. I don't really want to split up & go two different places. I'll definitely email them, when we're more sure of our plans.

Archived