Spinning on The Dream

Zebby90210

Does any know approx days/times of the spinning classes on the Dream? We're going on the 5 day next month. If you've been in the classes do they book quickly and are they full? # of people in a class and is the area separate from the regular workout area so the music can crank?

Thanks,

Zebby

Oh I'd like to know for the Wonder too. I do four session a week, one a back to back two hours session and I don't want to miss them. Also are they an extra cost or included in cruise price?:)

Don't know about the Wonder, but when we were on the 4 night Dream 8th May sailing, there were 2 spin classes both at 8am for 45 minutes each.

There was no additional cost, but the list was filling up fast on embarkation day so would suggest popping into the Spa as soon as it is open for tours & getting your name on the list.

There was not a separate area for the class, we were just set up in one corner of the studio but that didn't stop the instructors from cranking up the volume a fair bit.

They were cracking classes, so hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

It's so hard to find out what is offered at the gym, thanks for broaching the subject! I don't typically do classes, cardio and circuit for me, but thought a class would be a good idea onboard because I fear I'd be too distracted by that big blue ocean to stick to my routine!!!

any other info on the gym and classes would be great -- I'm more inclined to spin than zumba, but curious whatelse is onboard?!?!

Archived