Kung Foo Panda 2 movie question

I am guessing you don't reserve this. Am I right? And how does the VIP seating with the Pandemonium package work? Also How to Train Your Dragon Ice Show: don't need ressies for that right? I presume the show times will be on the daily schedule.

Thanks for any info.

You don't reserve the movie - just show up. :)

I am clueless about the Panemonium VIP seating... sorry.

No ressies for the HTTYD Ice Show either... again, just show up.

The Cruise Compass will (should) list all the times for all the events scheduled that are available to the "general public." Any private events are usually preceded by an invitation, if you qualify. ;)

You will have coupons on a "Pandemonium" sheet that will be delivered to your cabin to trade in for the perks of the package..... unfortunately my sheet wasn't in the cabin on arrival and I had to chase it down....didn't get delivered till the first evening after dinner. Your VIP seating will be one of the coupons. My DD went to see it and she said it was excellent...no reservations needed.

We added the package b/c it was not intially offerred when I booked for our June 5th trip. The VIP seating is a section in the middle of the Amber theatre starting about 5 rows back and going back to about row 8 (at least for our trip).

NOTE: There may expand it as our sailing was the first to have Kung Fu Panda 2 and I believe not many people had the package for our cruise. I say this because my five year old son and I were the only ones at the exclusive character meet and greet-- which was pretty strange, and I believe a little bit intimidating for him.

A staff member was there at this section that had printouts labeling it VIP and he asked for our coupon-- He did not take it so I guess if we had wanted to go a second time we could have used it, too.

They began the movie screenings on the Thursday with two showings, we went to the first which I think was at 1PM or 1:15PM

Archived