Spirit Cabins

robinsongirl

We mistakenly booked 2 of the Spirit cabins that have a diamond next to them on the deck plan. The key states that the diamond indicates a queen bed that can not be seperated. I did not realize this at the time I booked the cabins. The cabins also have a sleep sofa. Would it be ok to ask the cabin steward to make up the sleep sofa each night? Our 2 daughters will be sharing one of the cabins and would have trouble sharing a queen size bed.

Would it be ok to ask the cabin steward to make up the sleep sofa each night? Our 2 daughters will be sharing one of the cabins and would have trouble sharing a queen size bed.

Absolutely! A very reasonable request, and I would think your steward would be very accommodating. I would not hesitate to ask if I was in the same situation.

Thanks for the advice, I di dnot want to ask if it was an unreasonable request.

As far as my daughters sleeping together, they are teenagers and it is not that they couldn't sleep together but more that they would prefer not to. The younger one is a very restless sleeper and is very difficult to sleep with. It would make for a better trip if they did not have to share a bed.

Thanks for the advice, I di dnot want to ask if it was an unreasonable request.

As far as my daughters sleeping together, they are teenagers and it is not that they couldn't sleep together but more that they would prefer not to. The younger one is a very restless sleeper and is very difficult to sleep with. It would make for a better trip if they did not have to share a bed.

Gotcha! Have a fantastic time on the Spirit!

It's one of my favorites out of over 25 cruises. :D

Archived