First family vacation will be a cruise! and we got upgraded!!!

globalwife

:DI am so excited, sorry I have to brag! DH and I have been booked on a cruise for about a year now for Dec 2011 to celebrate his 40th B-day. Needless to say, I thought we would have to cancel once we found out we are expecting, especially since most cruise lines don't allow infants on board. I even asked here for opinions about taking along an infant several months ago and realized it was doable. Well, last week we got our travel agent to add her to the reservation. Turns out our line allows infants without a problem and they don't even charge her anything to come along. We have the crib requested.

To make things even better, this week, I found out the boat we were originally booked on is going to be in Brazil instead, so we are going to be cruising on a better boat and while they were at all the changes the upgraded our room to a superior ocean view!!!! Originally we had the cheapest interior category possible. Being on this newer bigger boat is exciting enough in itself but now getting a better room is going to make it that much more pleasant for our first family trip. YEA!!!!

DH now realizes the advatages of booking so far in advance. The price for the category we are in is double what we got locked into paying a year ago. YAHOOOOOOOO!!!! We are going Cartagena, Colombia - Aruba - Venezuela - Curacao - Panama (7 nights) with Pullmantur.

Archived