Chef's Table on the the Pride?

I Luv Crusin

I've requested the Chef's Table twice in the last 2 months for our October cruise. I have not received a confirmation. I've read here that if you email the maître d’ of the ship you can get a reservation.

Does anyone know the name of the maître d’ on the Pride? I'll give it another week but I'd like to do it with another couple who already has reservations.

TIA

I've requested the Chef's Table twice in the last 2 months for our October cruise. I have not received a confirmation. I've read here that if you email the maître d’ of the ship you can get a reservation.

Does anyone know the name of the maître d’ on the Pride? I'll give it another week but I'd like to do it with another couple who already has reservations.

TIA

This worked for us. We got a confirmation the next day for our Oct cruise on Pride: In order to process a reservation follow this from John Heald's blog thingy:

I would like to offer my help with reserving a table. This was a big decision for me to take because it actually will add a bit of work onto my schedule but because some of you have asked and because of the massive popularity that the Chef’s Table has, I decided to give my bloggers the first chance to reserve a place at the table. This is what I would ask.

1. In the Reply Section please write “CHEF’S TABLE RESERVATION NEEDED”

2. I will then need you to tell me the ship, the sailing date and your full name and state room number.

3. Please make sure your e mail address is included

4. Please give me as much prior notice as possible before sailing

One of the 344 Stephanies will send me the requests on Mondays and on Fridays and I will then send them to the ship. Your requests won’t be posted on the blog as they will include your e-mail address so please don’t place any other comments or questions in this posting which will also make it simple for me to read. Now, once the ships have received this request they will e mail a confirmation that will read like this.

Dear Tim and Diane,

Thank you for booking the Chef’s Table.

Your reservation request for 7 Guests is confirmed.

Should your plans change, please keep us advised at E MAIL ADDRESS WILL BE INCLUDED HERE FOR THE SPECIFIC SHIP

We look forward to serving you!

Your Steakhouse Hostess

Is this the same as the Steakhouse or something entirely different? Am looking to experience everything, so would love to know. Thanks.

The Chef's Table is entirely different. Where as David's Steakhouse will cost you $30.00 a head, the Chef's Table costs $75.00 a head. But the experience will be well worth it. :cool:

Archived