Destiny Cabins!!!!!!!!!??????

crazidude1400

Here's a link to the deck plans for Destiny. You're on Upper Deck....looks like right above the Cheers Wine Bar. Sorry.....can't tell you how noisy that might be. I don't imagine you'd be able to hear anything though. I'm sure there's someone out there who could tell you better than I. Hope this helps!!!

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plans.aspx?shipCode=DE

I have stayed in room 6331, which is only 4 cabins down from the one you are asking about. 6331 is a night owl cabin. I booked this cabin expecting lots of loud noises and brought ear plugs with me. I never had to use them. I went to my room the first night I was in the cabin to find out how bad it was going to be......I actually thought that the disco was not open because I couldn't hear it, so finally I walked down to check and it was up and running! Actually, the noise was no worse than several other cabins I have stayed in, the only difference was that I save quite a bit of money by booking the Night Owl Room.

We are currently booked in cabin 6323 and 6327 (night owl cabins) for our next cruise.

Good luck!

Kim

Archived