Onboard credit

Woje17

I would like to purchase onboard credit prior to cruising so that our final bill is not so high, but I was curious what happens if I purchase onboard credit and we do not end up cruising because of an emergency? Can that credit be used for future cruises? Thanks!

I purchased OBCs on the cruise DH and I were married on because I knew we'd be spending $$$ on the cruise. Although we spent plenty, we actually had a little over $200 of pre-purchased OBC we did not use. (This was probably due to our stop in Bermuda being cancelled due to Hurricane Florence because we were planning on having to owe on our account in addition to the OBCs we purchased.) We received a hand delivered check for the amount owed to us the morning of disembarkation.

I would like to purchase onboard credit prior to cruising so that our final bill is not so high, but I was curious what happens if I purchase onboard credit and we do not end up cruising because of an emergency? Can that credit be used for future cruises? Thanks!

You can do whatever you want with it if you have to cancel, as it will be refunded to you. But they will not hold it for a future cruise.

Archived