Victory Questions

Harbie

I have read that the balcony cabins on the Victory do not have refrigerators is that true? And also-do they have hair dryers on this ship and is there the shampoo/conditioner dispensers in the showers?

Not to seem rude but...

the fact that there is no refrigerator in your room will not be a huge problem since you won't be in there much! With all the stops on Victory you'll be doing good to make it back to your room! :D

We did the Victory a couple years ago and loved it.

The hairdryer is not very powerful so you might want to bring your own if you have longer hair. Up to you.

They have a conditioning shampoo but not a conditioner. I also always bring my own shampoo & conditioner. Again up to you.

We LOVED the Victory. Enjoy!

I have read that the balcony cabins on the Victory do not have refrigerators is that true? And also-do they have hair dryers on this ship and is there the shampoo/conditioner dispensers in the showers?

the fact that there is no refrigerator in your room will not be a huge problem since you won't be in there much! With all the stops on Victory you'll be doing good to make it back to your room! :D

The Cigar Dude is correct. There's no fridge, but it's something you won't miss. If you ask your room steward, he will be able to get you an extra bucket of ice to cool down anything (liquor bottles) you might need to chill down.

I don't know about if there's shampoo/conditioner...it may just be shampoo and body wash soap. It's not top-notch stuff, so we both bring our own shampoos/conditioners. The body wash isn't bad though. Also, the hair dryer on the boat leaves something to be desired. GF was very glad she brought hers with us.

Archived