Coral Princess - B733 Room Location & Problems?

kappellof

With 9 days before embarkation on the Coral Princess we received notice of a very good upgrade from Oceanview Obstructed to Balcony Category BD. The new cabin assignment, B733, is located under the Teen & Youth Center. According to the description of this center, there are video games, foosball, movies, and a jukebox.

Does anyone have experience being assigned a cabin in this general location (under the center) and had problems with noise? I have this vision of lead-footed teens, loud music, etc. going on while trying to sleep.

I'm traveling with my 93 year old Dad, and we're both Elite. Should we be screaming about this upgrade?

Thanks.

I don't have any experience with a cabin positioned there. But I do have experience with teens. The fact is, they don't really hang out in the teen center much at all. It's more of a meeting and gathering place before they take off to eat (and eat and eat) and swim and hot tub and such. If it were me, I'd take the upgrade!

Archived