SF Port docking time....

only1deejay

I'm assuming that the ships docking at SF Port are coming from LA heading north to Canada or west to hawaii.... around what time 12,1,2 does the ship come into SF bay under golden gate??? Im going on a 2 day cruise from SF and am told that she leaves at 4pm, but what time does she dock???? I'd like to get pics of her and the golden gate??? thanks.

I'm assuming that the ships docking at SF Port are coming from LA heading north to Canada or west to hawaii.... around what time 12,1,2 does the ship come into SF bay under golden gate??? Im going on a 2 day cruise from SF and am told that she leaves at 4pm, but what time does she dock???? I'd like to get pics of her and the golden gate??? thanks.

If San Francisco is an embarkation port, then those ships will be arriving in the very early morning... 6-ish or so.

This is a picture from Sea Princess last year in early August as we entered the Bay... it was early!

4854499779_7b48e46283_z.jpg

P7310194 by RickEk, on Flickr

The April 28th cruise ends in SF on May 13th. The 28th itinerary shows it arriving in SF at 7 am.

We're on the Panama Canal cruise from Vancouver, BC calling in San Fran. Our arrival time on September 26 is listed as 10:00am, then embarking from SF at 5:00pm.

Archived