Too many questions today

buglver066

All of my questions are coming to me today :confused: :confused: :confused:. Once again this is about Cozumel. I think I have my other ports figured out ;). We know we are going to Paradise Beach. I know how much the taxis are. What I do not know is if you are able to walk from Paradise Beach to Carlos and Charlies....with three kids ;). Hopefully that is all for today......

It looks closer on the map than it is.

The two times we went to PB, we asked the van driver to wait for us at PB. We were there about 5 hours, then we had him take us to our next stop and wait, then he finally returned us to the pier. He was reasonable...but set the price before you get in the cab!!

Have fun.

It looks closer on the map than it is.

The two times we went to PB, we asked the van driver to wait for us at PB. We were there about 5 hours, then we had him take us to our next stop and wait, then he finally returned us to the pier. He was reasonable...but set the price before you get in the cab!!

Have fun.

Don't know why you would need a driver to wait at Paradise Beach - there are always cabs there when you want to leave. The prices for trips to PB are posted at the taxi stand at the port.

Don't know why you would need a driver to wait at Paradise Beach - there are always cabs there when you want to leave. The prices for trips to PB are posted at the taxi stand at the port.

i was wondering the same thing. wow, that must have been some tip the guy expected.

Archived