Owners Suites, Norwegian Wind

JoanB

My family is considering a cruise on the Wind in October, and the Owners Suite staterooms look like they could accommodate the four of us. The O.S. are on deck 11, six suites on each side. I assume that selecting an O.S. on port or starboard is simply personal preference, but was wondering if there's any advantage to having an O.S. fore or aft. Suites #1100/#1106 are at the front, followed by five more suites on each side, with #1106/#1111 at the rear. Is there any reason to prefer an O.S. location fore or aft (or in between) -- or are they all about the same?

Thanks!

The only bad thing I witnessed on our Wind OS Alaska cruise was

during some rough sea days the pool over flowed and flooded the

most rear two owners suites. We were in 1108 so no problem.

The crew was drying it out for hours. I think if the crew keeps an

eye on sea conditions this could be avoided.

HLP

I stayed in the very forward port OS on the Wind. It was quiet and comfortable. We did notice that the carpets and furniture could have been cleaner. We never noticed noise from the pool deck on our balcony. Enjoy your cruise.

My family is considering a cruise on the Wind in October, and the Owners Suite staterooms look like they could accommodate the four of us. The O.S. are on deck 11, six suites on each side. I assume that selecting an O.S. on port or starboard is simply personal preference, but was wondering if there's any advantage to having an O.S. fore or aft. Suites #1100/#1106 are at the front, followed by five more suites on each side, with #1106/#1111 at the rear. Is there any reason to prefer an O.S. location fore or aft (or in between) -- or are they all about the same?

Thanks!

None of the OS on the Wind are forward or aft... they are all midship

We did notice that the carpets and furniture could have been cleaner.

When did you take your cruise on the Wind? I was on the Wind in Hawaii itinerary last summer and also noticed that upkeep of the stateroom was somewhat deficient.

Archived