Allure of the Seas - August 28, 2011

MiamiLatins

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anyone here going to the Concierge lounge or Diamond Lounge?:confused:

I'm not a Diamond guy so that would be No. :( I suppose we can always meet up in the Champagne Bar since that seems to be the standard G&L meeting place even for those of us who are not Champagne drinkers.....lol

We are really looking forward to a great sailing next week!

I am a Diamond member (Anthony) so my bf and I will be hitting up the Diamond Member lounge. Not quite at Diamond Plus yet ;).

I am looking forward to meeting everyone onboard also I know I said this in my last post but Matt Yee is going to be at the Scooner bar every night and he tends to draw the gays in as well so I am sure if we do not end up meeting at the Champaign bar then we will at Matt Yee.

In addition If anyone is up for it I Love the Viking Crown Lounge on the Allure. We did FOD in January there and it was allot of fun.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to a great cruise!!

I am a Diamond member (Anthony) so my bf and I will be hitting up the Diamond Member lounge. Not quite at Diamond Plus yet ;).

I am looking forward to meeting everyone onboard also I know I said this in my last post but Matt Yee is going to be at the Scooner bar every night and he tends to draw the gays in as well so I am sure if we do not end up meeting at the Champaign bar then we will at Matt Yee.

In addition If anyone is up for it I Love the Viking Crown Lounge on the Allure. We did FOD in January there and it was allot of fun.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to a great cruise!!

As long as there is a posting at the desk where FOD is meeting we will be there!

We are JAY &. BRIAN from Santa Barbara. Brand new CC members. Sailing on

Crystal Symphony September 13th 2011 from New.York City to Montreal. 58 & 48 respectively. Together (married) 25 years - but we're a fun couple and love Crystal.

Would like to know if any of our GLBT/FOD brothers and sisters will be aboard...

Bon Voyage!

:o

I remember Matt Yee from a cruise several years ago...he had that Schooners Bar full every night. I look forward to meeting you all...hope someone post on the bullentin...i can definately meet up after 9 or so.

Hey Anthony, i guess i'll see you and your BF at 5:00 in the Diamond Lounge.:)

BTW, we have 2 FOD girls traveling with us as well...

• 4 years later...