Help - Shopping and Non AI: Paradise or Sanchos

ama

Our plans have now changed slightly (originally planning an AI beach club day). We are docking at Punta Langosta when 4 ships are in port. Mom wants to go shopping instead, so we're planning to do that and have a yummy lunch. Then if we can squeeze it in, head to a Non-AI beach club in the area.

Seems like the best shopping is near the plaza. How far is this from the pier? My mom has some mobility issues, so trying to figure out how far this walk would be. Any restaurant recommendations?

As for the beach clubs, after reading some threads, I'm narrowing it down to Paradise and Sanchos. Which one is closest to the Punta Langosta pier? I'm worried about the crowds that day at Paradise. And I can't seem to find any reviews about non AI at Sanchos - crowded? not as good if you aren't AI? can we access the pool then (sounds like its on the AI side only)? I don't think its worth for us to go AI since we'd probably only be there 2 hours or so. Are there other clubs in the area? Looking for a good beach and we have 1 yr old and 4 yr old with us - so family friendly, not rowdy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to plan the best day in Cozumel balancing everyone's needs! Thanks.

Archived