back from 3/12 Voyager cruise

If your flight home is on American Airlines and it's not until after 1 p.m. ask the porter who helps with luggage to take you to AA port check in. It's in a different bldg. a few feet from where you pick up your luggage. It doesn't open until 9:30 a.m. We checked our bags and had our boarding passes for the flight home in a matter of minutes. We took the Royal Caribbean bus to the airport and while so many others had to deal with luggage on the bus, we only had our carry-ons. Also, be careful of getting a haircut on the ship. My adult daughter went to the free hair consultation, ended up getting her hair cut and it looks awful. When she went back and talked to spa/beauty shop manager, she agreed it was a very bad cut and credited my dtr's seapass for the full cost plus tip. She even offered to try to even up the cut and style it for free. Dtr. now has about a 6 month wait to get her hair back to normal.

We loved every minute of our trip...have one of those delicious coconut cookies for me if you're sailing on Voyager.

Archived