Shore Excursions on NCL to Bermuda..

captpatty

I am trqaveling with a 2 year old.. on the ncl gem in a few weeks.

We are docking at the royal naval yard. My concern is the taxis..no car seat is allowed in a cab ? huh? I dont think this is acceptable at all. I dont want to drag a car seat. anyone have suggestions are there buses ferries etc?

I am trqaveling with a 2 year old.. on the ncl gem in a few weeks.

We are docking at the royal naval yard. My concern is the taxis..no car seat is allowed in a cab ? huh? I dont think this is acceptable at all. I dont want to drag a car seat. anyone have suggestions are there buses ferries etc?

the speed limit in Bermuda is 25mph...the cabs will do slightly more than that. In the US cabs are exempt from most states car seat rules.

There are buses to Horseshoe beach but the bus stop is on the road and the beach is a quarter of a mile down a hill....which means its uphill going back unless you take a jitney(small van) at 2pp back to the top. and then a bus back. Personally I will be taking the two and four year old pictured above to Bermuda in October and taking cabs without car seats. The Ferry runs to Hamilton and St George but frankly there is little that a 2yo will want to see other then the beaches....IMO...

Archived