Different Accounts, Same Room, Funship Dollars

schreader

I am sailing in September and will be sharing a cabin with my sister. We will have seperate Sign and Sail accounts. I am the booking person. Is it possible for both of us to order funship dollars and have them assigned to our respective accounts? If I purchase funship dollars will they go strictly to my account? How about if my sister does, as the second person in the cabin?

I am sailing in September and will be sharing a cabin with my sister. We will have seperate Sign and Sail accounts. I am the booking person. Is it possible for both of us to order funship dollars and have them assigned to our respective accounts? If I purchase funship dollars will they go strictly to my account? How about if my sister does, as the second person in the cabin?
Yes when you call carnival give them the booking number and to apply it to your name only. They will email or fax you a receipt. Take it with you on the trip, if not applied correctly how them the receipt and they will make correction. Julie G.

Yes, you both can purchase the funship dollars for each account.

Make sure that you are filling out the funpass and do not allow your sister access to your onboard account. You then will set up her own.

are you having the funship dollars put directly onto your account or having them mailed to you

what's the difference between funship dollars and OBC? If there is a difference.:confused:

funship dollars are certificates that get mailed to you. I have these that I get one every other week.

OBC gets directly put to your account

Archived