Carnival Magic Spa Deck Balcony Covered?

Does anyone know if the Magic spa deck balconies on deck 12 are covered/shaded? I've read lots of reviews about the Dream saying they are not shaded. Also, can people on the Serenity deck (2 decks above) look down into your deck 12 balcony on the Magic? Any pictures would also be great. Thanks

We were in Spa Balcony cabin 12034 for the June 12th Magic cruise. The balconies are not covered, but there is some metal bars above them (not quite directly). They are not as wide open as the pictures of cabins on the Dream. I really had to look to see people above us. Although, I can only compare the same balconies from the Dream by pictures, I feel likethe Magic cabins are a lot more private. I didn't give it a second thought.

1082.jpg

1081.jpg

We were in Spa Balcony cabin 12034 for the June 12th Magic cruise. The balconies are not covered, but there is some metal bars above them (not quite directly). They are not as wide open as the pictures of cabins on the Dream. I really had to look to see people above us. Although, I can only compare the same balconies from the Dream by pictures, I feel likethe Magic cabins are a lot more private. I didn't give it a second thought.

1082.jpg

1081.jpg

Any problem with water slide noise? Better to be on odd or even number side?

• 6 months later...
Any problem with water slide noise? Better to be on odd or even number side?

We never heard it. I would probably shy away from the cabins at the very end of the hall near the outside door. The door is heavy wood and slams hard. We did have the Stewards closet across from us and could hear them going in and out of it all day. It wasn't a big deal though. Other then that the deck is super quiet.

Any chance you have any pictures of the cabin itself?? Let me know!! :)

I don't on this computer. My other PC is down at the moment. they are the same as a standard balcony. They just have a painted wall and different coverings.

Archived