Camp Carnival - clear as mud

tm5to1

Hello! I have two kids that I will be registering into Camp Carnival on our upcoming cruise. We already have the paperwork filled out, but I have two questions that I can't find answers to on the website...1) where do I register them the first day...at the main desk or at the CC room? 2) Do the kids need to be with me when I register them? Thanks for your help!

There will be something in the FunTimes letting you know where the registration is. Sometimes its at the camp, sometimes in one of the lounges. I don't think you have to bring the kids and if they're little, it'd go faster without them.

There will usually be a counselor at the entry when you board the ship, and when they see your kids they will approach you and tell you where the orientation is. When we were on the Splendor in October, it was in the main theater. Take the kids. The counselors introduce themselves, have some prizes, and basically get them fired up for the week ahead. It's great that you have your forms already filled out, we did that and it expedited getting out of the theater at the end!

I forgot to add, the first night the camp area will be open, and you can take your children up there to a dance party that you all attend together. It's really fun.

If your children are anything like my children, they will LOVE it!!

Archived