Stockholm airport to dock transport

We are arriving a day early for our cruise (Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas) so cannot secure the ship transfer service to the dock. What options do we have and what cost will be involved ? Thanks in advance :)

We are arriving a day early for our cruise (Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas) so cannot secure the ship transfer service to the dock. What options do we have and what cost will be involved ? Thanks in advance :)

Hi! I believe that a taxi will cost about 500sek from the airport to the city. Be sure to take a real taxi and check the price in advance before you go in to the car. Ask for help at an infodesk at the airport.

We have supershuttle but that`s new and I do not know.

And fast train to Stockholm city is about 275 sek for two. (Mostly summerspecial prices. ) Check it out at the website airport. The best I think with the fast train. Hope this helps. /chris58

We are coming into stockholm one day early and we were trying to use RC transfers, but they would not allow. So after some research, I discovered super shuttle. I will be calling this weekend to make reservations. I sent them a email and this is the response I received: (Hope this helps)

It will cost you 240kr for 2 adults one way

Please cal lus att +46771101060 and we help you book it

Regads

Mikael

Kundtjänst SuperShuttle

Tel +46 (0)771 10 10 60

E-post info@supershuttle.se

Web http://www.supershuttle.se

We're on the Vision,too, and I've been trying to book transfers through RC with no luck. My friend is getting the SuperShuttle (they're coming in a day early) and we'll use them when we head home on Aug. 11. They're doing a 4 for 1 deal - four people for the price of 1, so watch for that.

My question is: will SuperShuttle go directly from the airport to the ship? We arrive at 11:50 am and I don't want to miss the boat!

We came into Stockholm a couple of days early and we board the Vision tomorrow. We took the Arlanda Express train from the airport to the city center. It wa appx. 260 SEK for both of us. That is a special summer deal. I am told it is about 350 SEK to go from our hotel to the port via taxi. The train is very convenient, clean and fast.

We have recently booked the Super Shuttle online and are all set..airport directly to the hotel..$240SK for all 4 of us!! with 4 full size bags. They say they cannot guarantee immediate pick up and we contact them when we arrive thru their person in the airport. Sherry

Yes, supershuttle will take you from airport to Frihamnen Port. I called to make reservations and received a confirmation via email. 240 Kronas for 2 adults one way.

Archived