Does the NCL Star have a kids section in the buffet?

doodlesinkentucky

If you look at the deck plans, there is a kids section to the Garden Cafe. The kids pool can be viewed on ncl.com with the 360 tour feature.

Or if you're leaving after we are, I'll take some pictures :)

Just out of curiosity, what does the kids section have different? PB&J and/or food cut into little pieces? I can think of a few things that would be nice, but for the most part we have no trouble eating fruit and proteins off the regular buffet (on Carnival... or Golden Corral :D )

Just out of curiosity, what does the kids section have different? PB&J and/or food cut into little pieces? I can think of a few things that would be nice, but for the most part we have no trouble eating fruit and proteins off the regular buffet (on Carnival... or Golden Corral :D )

I am not sure if the food is different. It is just a cute little secion with small chairs and tables. Would be a cute thing to use at times.

We were on the Star 3 years ago. They had a little buffet bar for kids, it was in a corner of the buffet dining room, with tiny chairs and tables. Very cute. They had nuggets, and fruit and pasta, etc. On the nights the kids club had "dining with club" they took them to this area, but the children didn't serve themselves, they had set menu they chose from. Also, the ice cream wasn't near the children's buffet.

I am not sure if the food is different. It is just a cute little secion with small chairs and tables. Would be a cute thing to use at times.

Thanks, that makes more sense. :o

We were on the Star 3 years ago. They had a little buffet bar for kids, it was in a corner of the buffet dining room, with tiny chairs and tables. Very cute. They had nuggets, and fruit and pasta, etc. On the nights the kids club had "dining with club" they took them to this area, but the children didn't serve themselves, they had set menu they chose from. Also, the ice cream wasn't near the children's buffet.

CCL has the set menu when they dine with the Camp. It makes sense, but I doubt we'll leave the kids for dinner when the choices are cheese quesadilla and chicken nuggets. May as well feed them the good stuff. ;)

Probably a good thing the ice cream isn't right there too. They'd be having defections left and right! :D

Archived