2 seat inline airplane Charter Help!!

sunluver0101

I saw pictures of a small 2 seat airplane that you could charter to take you around the various islands of Belize. Did not think much about it then but now I want to check them out and can not find the pics or information about them.:(

If anyone knows please respond with the information. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

belize-ultra-lights.jpg

What I saw pictures of was open air with inline seating. Looked home made almost. I am a pilot so the size does not bother me.:)

Ther was a company operating Ultra lights up until last year. I think they had a problem with insurance, Not sure... I have not seen them in San Pedro in Over six months..

Here is a news blog...http://ambergrisdaily.com/ambergris-caye-stories/tour-san-pedro-belize-on-new-ultralight-aircrafts/http://ambergrisdaily.com/ambergris-caye-stories/tour-san-pedro-belize-on-new-ultralight-aircrafts/

Hey Wade. I contacted the ultralight guys while in SP during our visit last Sept. I think they were called Toucan Fly or something like that. He said they were in the states because of the off season. I guess they never came back.

The plane the OP is looking for was different. I remember I had it bookmarked but after our trip it got deleted.

Archived