Entertainment on the Dream

Anyone know who the current band and comedians on the Dream are. We leave 7-30-11. I heard how great the Blackjack band was but I understand they are not on the Dream now.

Keep trying!

Maybe we'll hear back after this coming Sat.

The new band, called Country Cruzers, boarded Sat. 7/16 for their first week of performing.

Also the Piano bar performer is new and doesn't have have much out there about him as well, Milburn Dumas.

PLease respond with your thoughts after your cruise!:)

Thanks!

Mike

Anyone know who the current band and comedians on the Dream are. We leave 7-30-11. I heard how great the Blackjack band was but I understand they are not on the Dream now.

Here's a quote from a July review from... killnme....

"If Milburn Dumas is playing he is great and gets everyone involvied. Request some Meatloaf songs for Willis (that was a nickname he gave me for some reason) b/c he promised he would learn some."

And from a July review by ...tammlynn...

"We found the entertainment to be pretty good, like any other Carnival cruise with maybe a little more special effects. We thoroughly enjoyed the Comedy Club Comediennes (although the club needs to be a lot bigger). Jeff Jena and Tony Esposito were extremely funny and the best comediennes we have ever seen!

Still no news about the dance band Country Cruzers.:(

Enjoy your cruise Sat!!!

Mike

got off dream this morning. A damn good ship!

The band to see every evening is Cooper's Run. A country band from all places New Zealand. It was their first cruise & carnival is fortunate to have them. We loved them!

They had them listed as the Country Cruisers in the daily paper Fun Times, but made the name correction on day 3 or 4.

They are on deck 5, mid ship just about every evening.

Comedy club was great. Half way thru cruise they get off ship & a new crop of them come on, so its new stuff each night.

You will enjoy the Dream!!!!

got off dream this morning. A damn good ship!

The band to see every evening is Cooper's Run. A country band from all places New Zealand. It was their first cruise & carnival is fortunate to have them. We loved them!

They had them listed as the Country Cruisers in the daily paper Fun Times, but made the name correction on day 3 or 4.

They are on deck 5, mid ship just about every evening.

Comedy club was great. Half way thru cruise they get off ship & a new crop of them come on, so its new stuff each night.

You will enjoy the Dream!!!!

I'm sad it's a country band. :( Not a big fan. c'est la vie

was on then HoLiday for LONNNNG TIME. He can also be seen at Nuster Drill, in the Green Hat..He is very "Ned Beatty"-esque looking..funny, and talented..always a crown in his bar! I'll see him Dec..what a nice surprise that will be!

Just got off the dream this morning Dumas is excellent spent everynight at same piano bar he gets everyone involved in his sing along lots of laughs and a great time it was a blast to party with Dumas

Archived