How do I put money on my sign and sail in advance?

Kay129

Is there a phone number that I can call in order to put money on my S&S card? I would like to put it there so I don't worry about taking money with me/having a cc bill arrive a month later :)

Thanks!

Is there a phone number that I can call in order to put money on my S&S card? I would like to put it there so I don't worry about taking money with me/having a cc bill arrive a month later :)

Thanks!

The number we called to do what you stated above was the Reservations Special Programs & Promotions Desk at: 1-800-906-7603.

Happy sailing,

T.

PS. While you are calling, feel free to add some to my S&S account as well as a thank you! ;) :p

I would buy the gift certificates thru the carnival.com site, they come in the mail and you simply take them to the pursers desk to have whatever denomination put on your sign and sail account

Why would you do that as opposed to having $$ added to your account? Just call the # above and have the $$ added to your account. The "funship dollars" are designed to be gifts from non-sailing people to the lucky cruisers. If you are just giving money to yourself, just call and add $$ to your account. It's a lot easier.

I called the number in advance and had a credit waiting for me when we boarded on the S&S account. I would have been afraid of losing certificates and wouldn't want to have to wait in the Purser's Desk line which on many days is an excursion of wasted time on it's own..... Whatever works for you is best for you though. Calling in advance worked perfect for me!

The number we called to do what you stated above was the Reservations Special Programs & Promotions Desk at: 1-800-906-7603.

Happy sailing,

T.

PS. While you are calling, feel free to add some to my S&S account as well as a thank you! ;) :p

T, to funny:D Question though, Do you get some type of email/letter showing when/how much you pd ( just in case you get on board and they say sorry, we're not showing anything in your S&S account) I thought sure it'll show up on my monthly statement, but it'll just say carnival, which doesn't "prove" it was for my S&S account, kwim?

thanks

T, to funny:D Question though, Do you get some type of email/letter showing when/how much you pd ( just in case you get on board and they say sorry, we're not showing anything in your S&S account) I thought sure it'll show up on my monthly statement, but it'll just say carnival, which doesn't "prove" it was for my S&S account, kwim?

thanks

If I remember correctly, when I returned from my cruises in the past and had received my cc statement, it showed my charges from Carnival "Sail & Sign". But I am still with you, I would want to have a peace of mind about it before I boarded. I never really thought of this myself but it sounds like it would work for me. Hubby wouldn't have to worry about me spending it before hand..I can confidently say..."Don't worry...the money is in our Sail & Sign account and will be waiting patiently for us to spend it then." LOL

Have a great time!

My credit showed up immediately on the Carnival Website under the credit/coupon area..... I booked through Carnival though, so that might make a difference as to when your credit shows up. They also give you a confirmation # you can verify anytime you like.

thanks

Yes, they do provide you with a confirmation number, but I did have to ask for it a time or two. ALWAYS ASK FOR CONFIRMATION NUMBERS!!!! :D

Happy sailing,

T.

Archived