Cayman Day of Geocaching

rhcpchika1

Hi All!

I was wondering if there is anyone who has spent their day at Grand Cayman geocaching? If so, did you rent a vehicle? Did you like who you rented it from? Were you able to geocache the whole island in one day? (Obviously not the harder caches included in this group).

I have researched and made a bookmark list; it appears that if all missing caches are replaced by the time we go that there will be about 25 we should be able to get. On one post it said it takes an hour to travel from the port to the further side of the island, but this boggles my mind since the island is only 22 miles long?!

Thanks for any help!

Also, my (almost will be) 7 and 8 year old will be in the vehicle; is there a law requiring boosters?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are several caches near the terminal where the tenders come in. They are all pretty much within walking distance of the terminal and this will also give you time to do a little shopping.

If you take one of the Hell, Turtle Farm and Stingray excursions, you can pick up virtuals at all three of those stops.

Archived