Transaction fees for onboard account

carlo7

I noticed a transaction fee on my cc when my deposit was taken by OC. I called OC and they quickly assured me they would send me a check or give me an obc for the fee and when the final payment was taken to call again and they would do the same for the next transaction fee. I am wondering if they will reimburse me for the transaction fee that will accrue when I settle my on board account with my cc? Anyone have any experience with this?

I noticed a transaction fee on my cc when my deposit was taken by OC. I called OC and they quickly assured me they would send me a check or give me an obc for the fee and when the final payment was taken to call again and they would do the same for the next transaction fee. I am wondering if they will reimburse me for the transaction fee that will accrue when I settle my on board account with my cc? Anyone have any experience with this?

Yes, Oceania will mail you a check (unless you have booked another Oceania cruise in the meantime, and would rather have the refund applied there ).

Yes, Oceania will mail you a check (unless you have booked another Oceania cruise in the meantime, and would rather have the refund applied there ).

Capital One credit cards and the Hyatt Chase Visa card charge no foreign transaction fees.

Archived