Port to Paynes Bay to Carlisle Bay

bluwaters

Hi!

I was wondering what is the best way to get from the port to Paynes Bay then from Paynes Bay to Carlisle Bay? Taxi or Bus? We are visiting in September and would love to visit both beaches (and to swim with the turtles). How much would taxi be for each leg of the trip? I saw a post regarding riding the bus at $0.75, but I didn't get the specific information on where to catch each bus and where it will bring you.

Also, if someone can give me an idea of the cost to go with the locals to swim with the turtles and shipwreck, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you ahead of time!

Hi!

I was wondering what is the best way to get from the port to Paynes Bay then from Paynes Bay to Carlisle Bay? Taxi or Bus? We are visiting in September and would love to visit both beaches (and to swim with the turtles). How much would taxi be for each leg of the trip? I saw a post regarding riding the bus at $0.75, but I didn't get the specific information on where to catch each bus and where it will bring you.

Also, if someone can give me an idea of the cost to go with the locals to swim with the turtles and shipwreck, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you ahead of time!

Bluwaters some threads which might help yo

1)turtle and Shipwreck snorkel post date june 27 2011 08:48 am

2) Distance from paynes to carlisle July 8 2011 01:55 PM

Wife and I are ex CA. from Long Beach(wife) Santa Cruz(ME)wil be doing this tour in Jan.

Paul

Archived