Cave Tubing - Belize

LandlockedinTexas

Has anyone used CAVE-TUBING.COM in Belize instead of the tour offered through the ship? Comments Please.

Bob

I've used them and I highly recommend them. Their tubing is twice a long as the ship's tour, and they are very good at making sure you get back to the ship.

You can see my pictures at http://216.230.235.152:8888/vacations/grand06/cavetubing_.html

It was a few years ago when I used them ... things were run professionally. We had a large group, were met, and kept to a schedule. When our bus broke down on the way back to the ship, the new one was there in 15 minutes and had us on our way again without any worries. The only real irritation I had was that they would ask customers to scream the name of the company in the caves ... I found it annoying as a customer and would really find it annoying if I had gone with another vendor. I'm not sure if they continue this practice, but just an FYI.

Yes and Yes...it was a wonderful experience. I was a little nervous since Belize is a tender port and there was about an hours drive to the actual location from the port. But....we followed directions provided in the emails and met the tour people who immediately got us into a cool air conditioned van that seemed in very good shape.

Our group was kept to a very manageable size and we always felt safe. The water was so clear and beautiful..I could have stayed on that river all day. The caves are very interesting...and our guides were quick to point out all the places of interest.

You do not pay for this tour until completed but do remember to bring your $$ and tip for the two guides that will accompany you. They work very hard to make this an unforgettable experience.

We were back to the tender station in plenty of time.

For those who have done this....BUTTS UP!

Deb

cavetubing.com is the best i explain i have and asthma problem and the insisted on caring my tube and alway checking on me they treated me like a queen!!!! great people the only way to do cavetubing in belize!!!!

Archived