Live from the Dawn

Smellytoes

I tried to get the menus for the main dining rooms but they wouldn't give them to me:mad: There is some slight variation between Aqua and Venetian.

Thanks so much for trying. I see in another thread that you had a suite and Leila was your butler. What category were you in? We have an SC booked in a few weeks. 11050 to be exact. Just wondering if she'll be our butler too.

Lastly, do you know when Anoop is leaving? I keep hearing that he is going on vacation and we will miss him. Any ideas who will replace him?

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks so much for trying. I see in another thread that you had a suite and Leila was your butler. What category were you in? We have an SC booked in a few weeks. 11050 to be exact. Just wondering if she'll be our butler too.

Lastly, do you know when Anoop is leaving? I keep hearing that he is going on vacation and we will miss him. Any ideas who will replace him?

Thanks so much!!!

I was on this cruise and had the same butler and Anoop. I am not sure when he is going on vacation. As far as Leila; well she is not that great. We did not ask for much and when we asked for the smallest thing, she was upset (if looks could kill..). She was always in a bad mood until about wednesday, this is when she turned it around. She would randomly stop by and asked if we need anything (twice). After that we never saw her except for when she brought our afternoon snack. I had never booked a suite before and never had a butler, but I was not impressed with her at all; maybe it was her personality, but she did not seem to like her job.

Lisa

I was on this cruise and had the same butler and Anoop. I am not sure when he is going on vacation. As far as Leila; well she is not that great. We did not ask for much and when we asked for the smallest thing, she was upset (if looks could kill..). She was always in a bad mood until about wednesday, this is when she turned it around. She would randomly stop by and asked if we need anything (twice). After that we never saw her except for when she brought our afternoon snack. I had never booked a suite before and never had a butler, but I was not impressed with her at all; maybe it was her personality, but she did not seem to like her job.

Lisa

Yikes:eek:!! That's really too bad. You hear so much about how spoiled and pampered you are going to be by your butler. Then to experience the opposite really stinks!! Our first butler experience on NCL was very similar to yours. We were expecting this over the top service and he was quite rude (even lied to me a couple of times). Our next 2 butler experiences were wonderful but you still remember the sour one.

Lisa

I'd be tempted to show her the whole gratuity I had intended to give and then give her half explaining that if she had acted Friday-Tuesday as she did weds & Thursday she would have gotten it all. I tip my butler very well and luckily have always gotten a good one but there is no excuse for her acting bothered and giving looks.

Lisa

We had the exact same experience. For example, we asked about the movies that are available for owner's suites. She told us "no, they are old and you won't want to see them" as she rolled her eyes. She did have a drastic change in attitude around Wednesday so I'm wondering if something else was bothering her. I don't see any negative reviews here on CC.

Archived