what should i do in barbados?

meekaG

i looked up many tours and excursions, and pretty much all of them have to do with snorkeling (tried that once and didnt like it) or going to the beach (i'm not a beach person). is there anything else to do in barbados that doesn't involve either one? or can i just get off of the ship and walk around? i've never been there before, so i have no idea what it's like! any suggestions are appreciated! thanks so much!! :)

There are some shops in the terminal building but you will need transportation to get to the downtown of Bridgetown. There there are numerous shops and a local market. There are interesting sightseeing tours in Barbados. One we once did took us to the Harrison Caves. Very interesting. The ship will have these kind of tours or you get hire a taxi.

There are some shops in the terminal building but you will need transportation to get to the downtown of Bridgetown. There there are numerous shops and a local market. There are interesting sightseeing tours in Barbados. One we once did took us to the Harrison Caves. Very interesting. The ship will have these kind of tours or you get hire a taxi.

thanks!!!

Archived