Camp Carnival on the Legend

PATRIOTSRULE

We are going on our trip in 3 weeks and was wondering what activities the kids do when they are in the camp. The kids are 9 and 11 so they will be together. We will use this to get some time alone but was wondering what things they will be doing. Thanks

It really depends on the time of day...a lot of the activities they do are games and movies and stuff...if they can sign themselves out they do a scavenger hunt around the ship, at night they do games and movies and color T-shirts, and by games I mean anything from Bingo to scrabble to Wii...they have dance and ice cream parties and things like that.

There is a Fun Times for the week for Camp, so when you get on the ship and go to Camp Carnival to register, grab one and you will know what is going on for the week.

If you take them prior to the show they will take them to the show so they can sit with their friends, the Camp has a special reserved area in the theatre for the kids to sit...

Keep in mind they can also have dinner with Camp Carnival if you and your wife want to have dinner alone one night and on all the cruises I have been on they have a slumber party one night...I think it is $25 and starts at 10 and they go and make pizza and have ice cream and do all kinds of things...they then walk all the kids back to their cabins at 3:30 AM.

My daughter is 10 and she loves it...there are times where there is nothing she wants to do but other times we can't keep her out...

Archived