Cave Tubing Pics????

Lisa&Neb

Our pics from Cave Tubing in Belize did not turn out well at all.... anyone have digial pics they could mail to me? or 35mm pics they have scanned and worked well?? please contact us.

I have some pics from last May on Webshots. If any of those interest you, you should just be able to download them straight from there (or just right click them and do a save as if you don't have the Webshots software). The link is below.

Our pics from Cave Tubing in Belize did not turn out well at all.... anyone have digial pics they could mail to me? or 35mm pics they have scanned and worked well?? please contact us.

We did cave tubing on March 1 with RegTours. You can check out our pictures at http://cruising.thestansfields.com/SplendouroftheSeas2005/index5.html

You can download any of these by right-clicking on the photo and selecting 'Save Picture As...' (or something like that)

If you want higher res pictures for developing/printing, contact me and let me know what photos you want and I can email them to you. The photos on the website are scaled down to make them faster to download. You can find my email address by going to our main home page at http://cruising.thestansfields.com/

Is the water scary...meaning can you see what is in it?? snakes?? anacondas?? ahhahah i am not scared of tubing just what is in the water....? any comments...experiences??

The water was crystal clear when we went on March 1. It was a little cool (low 70s) but you could get use to it. We didn't see critters in the water other than some little fish.

Archived