With Voyager moving to Asia in summer 2012, who's taking their old itinerary?

I have been searching for soemthing for next summer in our budget that the entire family can be happy with. The only constant is Istanbul and either Santorini or Rhodes. Those are the musts. The original sailing for Voyager of the Seas for June, 2012 gave this. Now Voyager is moving to Asia but I can't find any RCCL ship that's going to Istanbul!

So, I'm looking at other lines like Louis, Oceanic etc. Problem is I have a 19 yoa that wants to meet others her age on the ship. She LOVED the Navigator! We want the ship with more than the 50's age group (which is my age, just trying to look out for kids).

And no, I don't want to try Princess, Holland, Celebrity, NCL etc. I have my reasons and one of those is my other DD is disabled, similar to autism, and I have heard alot of negatives about those lines with autism.

We've loved Carnival and RCCL, they make everyone feel special.

What alternatives do I have? Any hope of RCCL putting together something like the Voyager had originally in eastern med?

You can try Splendour of Seas - it is much smaller than Voyager and also older, but it takes our to both greek islands and turkey.

I actually looked at that one. But Splendour does not go to Istanbul. It's Turkey destination is Kusadasi (Ephesus) which is where we were last month.

Archived