NCL Epic vs. RCCL Allure/ Oasis with a 2 1/2 yr old

swankysweets

Hello! My husband and I are going to take a cruise in January with our daughter who will be 33 months at the time. We are definately going on either Royal or Norwegian. We have traveled on both before we had children and like both lines. The deciding factor is going to probably be based on our daughter. I know NCL children's program starts at 2 which is great and RCCL starts at 3 but they have the royal babies and tots program for a fee.

Here are my questions/ concerns:

1. On Royal what sort of activities do they do in the Royal Tots program? Will she be in the same room as the babies or do they seperate the babies and toddlers? Do they have fun activities like on the kids program or is it really just babysitting?

2. On NCL are the inside staterooms big enough to put a pack n play in?

Over all what are your experiences on either or both with a 2 yr old? We would probably for sure choose RCCL if she were 3 or a baby but she's at a weird age where she'll be close to 3 but not technically allowed in the kids program.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Archived