Happy Hour 2-4-1

missionblondie

Hi,

I sailed the Baltics on the Sun the 2nd week of May this year - my very first cruise and guess who's hooked! :D and one of the greatest things on the cruise was the 2-4-1 Martini's in the Observation Lounge nightly, between 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm. I was with my daughter and after two days, we and 6 other like-minded cruisers had a date at 6:30 pm sharp every night to have a martini. They had 30 different martinis! :p It was a case of 'which to choose, which to choose'. It was a big hit with many, as the Lounge quickly filled up at 6:30 nightly!

Next year will be a milestone birthday for me and this perk, not to mention freestyle dining, has sold me on NCL. Yesterday I was reading a thread about the Epic studios. Someone mentioned there was no longer 2-4-1 cocktails. It didn't specify whether this pertained to the studio's livingroom, all the Epic bars, or NCL as a whole.

My question to those of you who have recently returning from an NCL cruise is this - have they stopped the Happy Hour specials?

Thanks!

Archived