10.27.11 Belize Excursion:Cave Tubing & Altun Ha

admcarrillo

JC and Allison will be in Belize on the NCL Spirit on 10.27.11 and looking for another couple or 2 to 3 people to go on the Cave Tubing and Altun Ha excursion with us. It will be $80/person and will take 6 hours which is plenty of time since we are in port from 8 to 6 which is 10 hours. Even if we get off the ship at 9 that is 9 hours of shore time!

This will be our third time in Belize and the first excursion was cave tubing and the second was seeing Xunantunich. I wanted to combine the two..ruins and cave tubing and found a company that will do it. Let me know if your interested! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I did go thru charliescavetubing. and it was a great decision to use them. The other couple canceled but Charlie still met us at the pier and took us on a tour just the 2 of us and he did an excellent job. We got the personal tour of the rain forest, ate termites, learned about all the plants in the area and got to do the extra cave. I will say to ask for the black older tubes than the new fancy ones, they may look better but they keep you in the tube and it was somewhat uncomfortable with laying back with your head.

Again, I would recommend charliescavetubing for anyone who wants to cave tube in Belize!

How were the river conditions? We are expecting rain next week when we are in Belize and I'm hoping the river doesn't rise too much. Last time we were there it was iffy as to whether we would get to tube.

We use Yhony's group when we are in Belize and they do a great job too!

Glad you had fun!

How were the river conditions? We are expecting rain next week when we are in Belize and I'm hoping the river doesn't rise too much. Last time we were there it was iffy as to whether we would get to tube.

We use Yhony's group when we are in Belize and they do a great job too!

Glad you had fun!

We are planning on Belize for Thanksgiving week next year. I do hope that you will tell us about your experience after you return.

Archived