Destiny Sailors

crazidude1400

hi-for those of you who asked, I was not being racist. I have already booked my cruise, and I would just like to know what the main nationalalities were. I will have you know that I am very interested in learning about other nationlalities and cultures, which is half of the reason I take cruises!

sorry for any confusion...

I did not think that question was racist at all. I was wondering the same thing since the boat leaves from puerto rico most people will probably speak spanish. I hope english is spoken by most of people on the ship. Does not mean you are racist if you want to be around people who speak your language.

Well, it is a cruise from Puerto Rico, so expect for there to be Puerto Rican passengers and expect for them to speak spanish. There will be plenty of Americans speaking English.

I sailed Destiny and yes...there are people of many nationalities on this voyage. It is very cool! The sailing had embarkation in more than one port.

Additionally, the fabulous ship as well as the itinerary seemed to draw a crowd from far and wide. For example, seated at my dinner table was a mother and her 2 teenage children who were from Israel.

Archived