Feedback about Easy Express??

Lydia B.

Hi folks...looking for transportation from FLL hotel to POM. I have used SAS in the past and know they have a good rep, but don't pick up until eleven so won't get to POM until afternoon. Have any of you used Easy Express? I have read one not to kind comment, but was curious. Like I said would normally use SAS, but would like to arrive at POM around eleven A.M. Thank you, Lydia of Ohio

Summercruise, not sure who QLS is? If you are talking about Easy Express they tell me they pick up every 1/2 hour. When I emailed them with questions I got little information, they bascially just cut and pasted parts of their website into my message. It does say phone reservations only on their website. Like I said one poster a while back mentioned they missed their pickup time by an hour and said not to use them. I was just hoping other had used Easy Express Shuttle and could give us more information.

Last year we stayed at a Clarion that had shuttle service at an additional charge and they had a departure at 9:30...they are more money, but still might investigate them. Lydia

Thats why I decided to stay in Miami for my precruise stay instead of FLL. SAS is transporting me when I arrive the day before to my hotel. I'm getting up, eating breakfast and catching a taxi to the port for 10:30. The timing of shuttle pickups was one of the main reasons why. Throw in an accident on the highway and you won't get to the port until late. I don't want anything stopping me from being first one on the ship...LOL!

Archived