New Souv. cups??

dolphiness

Just read on another post that on the Ecstasy recently they had two new cups..an orange blow fish, and a sort of disco ball thing? My sis loves to collect these things, does anyone know if this was just something special or if they are now on all the ships? Especially the Triumph, which we will be on in Oct. Any help much appreciated!

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Sorry I don't have pictures, but we were on the Miracle two weeks ago and they had the blow fish in the Lido deck and the disco ball in the atrium. Love the disco ball!

Guest LoveMyBoxer

It's actually really cool, it comes with a string to hang from the ceiling. We had it hanging in our cabin until they made us get out! LOL

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Just as an FYI, we were told that the fish and ball were in limited quantities, so if you want one, make sure you get it on the day offered.

6027730344_e6d9eba6eb_z.jpg

They got me, I got all the souvenir cups that I saw except the monkey head one. :p

Cute!!

Just as an FYI, we were told that the fish and ball were in limited quantities, so if you want one, make sure you get it on the day offered.

Thanks, good to know.