Fare viewer

djr88

So, I was checking carnival's fare viewer to check for any price drops, and it doesnt even show my category (8J) anymore. Would this mean my category is sold out, and now do not qualify for any price drops?

All you gotta do now is start watching the cats above yours to see if they go below what you paid. Also, sometimes as you near your cruise date, TAs release blocks of cabins they were holding, thus your cat could re-appear. Keep watchin'!!!

Thanks for your response. I check pretty faithfully. I will keep my eyes peeled. Thanks again. :)

So, I was checking carnival's fare viewer to check for any price drops, and it doesnt even show my category (8J) anymore. Would this mean my category is sold out, and now do not qualify for any price drops?

I am in the same situation. My category appears to be sold out. Still hoping for a drop but it's not looking good. Prices seem to be going up and it appears we got an amazing deal. $1666 for 4 of us on a balcony 8b category.

Archived