A BIG Thank you!!

cheer407

I have been reading and gathering information for months and this is my first post ever.

I just got back from the Legend on Sunday - this is by far my favorite ship. (I have done 12 Carnival cruises & 4 others). I always thought I had to go on the newest & biggest ship. The Legend is the perfect size, no lines at buffet & I LOVED the pool area. I went with my family of 10.

Cozumel - I did my first cruise sponsored excursion ever - The Amazing Race. It was alot of fun and there were 19 teams competing altogether. We placed 13th which isn't bad considering my mother was on the team but she finished all 3.5 miles.

Belize - we had no plans this day just got off boat & hung out at The Wet Lizard. It was a good thing we did not want to go cave tubing(we had done this last time)because all cave tubing was cancelled due to the waters being to high.

Isla Roatan - we used Victor Bodden tours & had a wonderful driver - William. Perfect day of Zip Lining & the Monkey zoo, then we went to the West End and had lunch at this place that was right over the water. It was beautiful and the food & rum punch was great also.

Grand Cayman - we used Island Marketing and chartered our own boat for the day. This was my favorite excursion ever!! John Michael was our captain and he took us everywhere and anywhere we wanted. Stringray City, Satrfish isalnd, Rum Point, tubing behind the boat, etc.

This vacation could not have been so great without everyone on here sharing their stories...so THANK YOU!

Archived