Any way to find out who's chartered a particular sailing?

Fat Boy

The Destiny is booked for a private charter on May 10th. I suspect I know who has it, but I'd like to know for sure... Carnival is mum (except to confirm it's privately chartered). Does anybody know how one could go about finding the company who has it chartered?

who did you think it was. Destiny is the most chartered ship for music cruises

I thought it was the New Kids on the Block. My wife is a huge fan and has been on the last two NKOTB cruises. All three NKOTB cruises have been the second week of May, leaving Miami. Last years was on the Destiny. All the hints put out by the band and the fact that this sailing had been booked for private charter seemed to suggest they'd have this sailing, but apparently that isn't so.

The wife is looking to book the NKOTB cruise again this year. Hopefully we'll hear something sooner rather than later. I know it's silly... Her crazy infatuation with them drives me nuts, but I just want to make her happy. Cuz when Momma ain't happy... ain't NOBODY happy.

I thought it was the New Kids on the Block. My wife is a huge fan and has been on the last two NKOTB cruises. All three NKOTB cruises have been the second week of May, leaving Miami. Last years was on the Destiny. All the hints put out by the band and the fact that this sailing had been booked for private charter seemed to suggest they'd have this sailing, but apparently that isn't so.

The wife is looking to book the NKOTB cruise again this year. Hopefully we'll hear something sooner rather than later. I know it's silly... Her crazy infatuation with them drives me nuts, but I just want to make her happy. Cuz when Momma ain't happy... ain't NOBODY happy.

Oh ok I did a quick google search, looks like they havent picked a date yet.

Good Luck

Archived