Easy Click Travel "Off the Record Prices" and Port Canaveral Hotels

lilmonkeyj

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever booked an "Off the Record" price for a hotel in Port Canaveral through Easy Click Travel?

I'm hoping someone else is a little braver than me and has booked an "Off the Record" price and can verify they got the hotel they thought they were getting. I'm nervous that I'll pay the rate and then I'll be stuck in the worst hotel in Cocoa Bay. Do I have the option of booking with Easy Click Travel and then cancelling with the hotel without penalty if I book now? My cruise isn't until 7/2/05.

Here's the description:

"This hotel is located beside the inviting waters of the Atlantic along a long stretch of sandy beach where you will find our great service and tropical flair. For guests who desire greater pampering we are pleased to offer our Executive Level, highlighted by complimentary continental breakfast, evening social hour and upgraded amenities. The hotel has an oceanfront restaurant, lounge and poolside tiki bar. Guests can relax on the largest sun deck on the Florida Space Coast- take a dip in the heated pool- or play a round of golf or a game of tennis just minutes away. The Kennedy Space Center- Astronaut Hall of Fame- and Space Coast Museum are just a few minutes away. Orlando- home to Disney World and Universal Studios- is only a 45 minute drive away.

**The hotel is now open and will be undergoing renovations through 2005.**"

I know the Radisson has a tiki bar and is near a golf course and tennis courts. Does anyone know if the Radisson is going through renovations? Just wondering.

Thanks for any help you can give me! :)

Archived