Teenage boys / dinning room footwear

Mommatron

LOL! I guess you do!!

I still say, "OUCH!"

Yep, I don't see anything wrong with them.

That duct tape will come off easily with a little lubricant.:rolleyes:

If she had duct taped shoes, I'm sure you wouldn't have noticed.....

"Feet.... she has feet?"

Sure I would have. I appreciate many things about the female body....and yes, feet are things I notice :D

Yep, I don't see anything wrong with them.

That duct tape will come off easily with a little lubricant.:rolleyes:

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

ROFLMAOPMP!!!!!!!

You DOG, you!! That is borderline there buddy!! You're walkin' a fine line there!!

My daughter is taking an anthrological sociology class and the other day called me to tell me that she found out why men like big ones....I can't give the explanation here...needless to say it was hysterically funny and I'm not quite sure it was accurate....but it goes back to the apes. :D

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

ROFLMAOPMP!!!!!!!

You DOG, you!! That is borderline there buddy!! You're walkin' a fine line there!!

My daughter is taking an anthrological sociology class and the other day called me to tell me that she found out why men like big ones....I can't give the explanation here...needless to say it was hysterically funny and I'm not quite sure it was accurate....but it goes back to the apes. :D

Borderline? Moi? Please :D I would never push the envelope ;)

Well you can always email me the explanation LOL.

Now as far as a foot fetish.....I never said that I went around lickin' toes LOL. Just said I liked a nice pair of feet :D

Borderline? Moi? Please :D I would never push the envelope ;)

Nah...not you, Liv!! ;)

Well you can always email me the explanation LOL.

It's quite a weird one :eek:

Now as far as a foot fetish.....I never said that I went around lickin' toes LOL. Just said I liked a nice pair of feet :D

Thank goodness!!!

Nah...not you, Liv!! ;)

It's quite a weird one :eek:

Thank goodness!!!

Oh, FTLOG.....just say it or email it....you can't just throw something like that out there:eek:

Good for the duct tape market too.

Yes Sir I imagine it would be. But again, doesn't need to be OTC. Last thing we need are women walking around with mondo PFDs ;)

Oh, FTLOG.....just say it or email it....you can't just throw something like that out there:eek:

OK...if they throw out the post so be it...I don't have your email so I'll just post here.

This is the reason my daughter was given, in her class. I'd like to preface this by saying tuition to this school is not cheap and this is what I am paying for :rolleyes:

In an evolutionary sense, the reason that men are attracted to the cleavage of 'large' women goes back to when their arms dragged on the ground.

Have you ever been to the zoo and seen the female monkeys when they are in heat? Their butts get VERY swollen...the males are attracted to this.

The cleavage of a large breasted women reminds modern man of his instinct to be attracted to this 'butt like' vision and he is drawn to it like a horny ape.

Now, personally, I think this is very funny...but who knows. The professor was shocked when one of the guys in the class raised his hand and looked at him really weird and said, "Ah..I t h i n k you may be wrong."

It was only one of many weird things my kid is learning in that class....at least it's entertaining if nothing else.

Halos - First let me say I think you're gettin' poked on the tuition deal. Find a cheaper school :p Second...I've been to the zoo. I've seen the monkey butt and I can say with certainty that when I see a nice "pair", a red, swollen, chapped and cracked monkey butt is the furthest thing from my mind:eek:

I have a completely different theory :D Need I eleaborate? :D

Tef - Don't they all?:rolleyes:

Halos - First let me say I think you're gettin' poked on the tuition deal. Find a cheaper school :p Second...I've been to the zoo. I've seen the monkey butt and I can say with certainty that when I see a nice "pair", a red, swollen, chapped and cracked monkey butt is the furthest thing from my mind:eek:

I have a completely different theory :D Need I eleaborate? :D

LOL Liv!!

believe me, I don't think anyone in her class bought it either....I do think it's totally hysterical!!

Now, you may not think of a 'big pair' when you see a chapped, swollen female at the zoo BUT possibly, now every time you see some cleavage, you just may have thoughts of a monkey....

It's just too funny. :D

LOL Liv!!

believe me, I don't think anyone in her class bought it either....I do think it's totally hysterical!!

Now, you may not think of a 'big pair' when you see a chapped, swollen female at the zoo BUT possibly, now every time you see some cleavage, you just may have thoughts of a monkey....

It's just too funny. :D

I think it's hilarious too but I wonder what someone would be thinking to come up with something like that? Oh well, to each his own.

I refuse to let a sight such as that be tarnished with the thought of monkey:p

Pungo - we've been behaving :D

I refuse to let a sight such as that be tarnished with the thought of monkey:p

:D

It can't be helped now...That thought may always creep in...just when you least expect it and you may start to crack up at an inopportune moment....

monkey butt

monkey butt

monkey butt

It can't be helped now...That thought may always creep in...just when you least expect it and you may start to crack up at an inopportune moment....

monkey butt

monkey butt

monkey butt

*SMACK*;) Just great....I'll be sitting there enjoying myself and end up giving her a complex......

H A L O S......:mad: just remember....payback....:D

Archived