Have you ever...

Bridge Maven

I have also changed cabins an I'm about to cancel a booking on RCI SOS and switch to Summit primarily because of the smoking policy on RCI. I'm partial to Celebrity anyway, but my dh wanted the SOS cruise because of the specific ports of call. I've convinced him that we can see those some ports on a Celebrity ship in 2013, so now we get to sail twice on Celebrity! We both won!!

My sister and I were on an NCL cruise last fall that, it turned out, had a huge LBGT group onboard. We were active in the roll call ahead of time, and one or two people on the roll call dropped out when they heard about the group. They claimed it wasn't for that reason, but we had our doubts. (The people we met in that group, by the way, were delightful.)

???

Lesbian-Gay-Transgender. Can't imagine cancelling for that but to each his own I guess.

I didn't change exactly but I booked a cruise because someone posted great rates on Eclipse for last January. I had been wanting to try S class, and when I saw that AQ was $899 on these boards, I jumped at it and gave it to DH as a X-mas present, although I think I was more interested than he was! Finding a huge balcony cabin available was the clincher.

Archived