Extra Atlantis Aquaadventure Ticket - best way to acquire

Bonman

Scubagirl and others,

Is there anyway to predict if the day passes will sell out on a particular day? We have 3 children that need bracelets and 1 that is 2 (which i believe will not need a bracelet).

We will arrive Nassau on 9/20 and I have 1 room booked at CS which will get me 2 adult and 2 child bracelets.

How much trouble is it to purchase 1 additional child bracelet at Atlantis on the day of? Is this purchase at a different location than exchanging CS room card for bracelet?

3 ships in port and we are there in September which i do not expect to be high season.

thanks for any insight.

Scubagirl and others,

Is there anyway to predict if the day passes will sell out on a particular day? We have 3 children that need bracelets and 1 that is 2 (which i believe will not need a bracelet).

We will arrive Nassau on 9/20 and I have 1 room booked at CS which will get me 2 adult and 2 child bracelets.

How much trouble is it to purchase 1 additional child bracelet at Atlantis on the day of? Is this purchase at a different location than exchanging CS room card for bracelet?

3 ships in port and we are there in September which i do not expect to be high season.

thanks for any insight.

There is no way to tell. The number of wristbands they sell is based on the number the cruise lines have purchased (3 ships will buy quite a few), the number of guest as both the Atlantis and Comfort Suites. So, it is a gamble to not go with them...I personally would buy 1 through the cruise ship to make sure I had it...

You get the wristbands at the towel hut at the Atlantis...to buy the wristbands is a different area, they do not sell them outside.

Did you call the Comfort Suites to see if they could add another person on for an additional fee?

There is no way to tell. The number of wristbands they sell is based on the number the cruise lines have purchased (3 ships will buy quite a few), the number of guest as both the Atlantis and Comfort Suites. So, it is a gamble to not go with them...I personally would buy 1 through the cruise ship to make sure I had it...

You get the wristbands at the towel hut at the Atlantis...to buy the wristbands is a different area, they do not sell them outside.

Did you call the Comfort Suites to see if they could add another person on for an additional fee?

The Towel hut no longer gives out CS wristbands. you must go to the lower level of the Royal Towel to get your bracelets. To purchase a bracelet, you need to go to either the Royal Tower or Coral Tower check in desk. 2 different places.. not too far apart..

Comfort suites cannot add an additional person. The folks giving out bracelets will all only UP TO 4 bracelets as marked. They are very strict about this.

Sept shouldn't be a problem for getting passes, but you never know.

Check with Majestic tours.

Thanks for quick reply all. I think i will go with the 2 rooms to be safe. Cruise ship is selling child ticket for 145 which is just a couple dollars less than the second room (not including fees). Just so that it is easy to get the passes, i think a single process will pay off.

cheers

As scubagirl said, I would suggest you at least check with Majestic Tours and see if you can purchase one child's ticket. They sell tickets for the same price as Atlantis. Their website is majestictoursbahamas.com. Their tour desk is in the Atlantis lobby so you would just be making one extra stop within Atlantis and worth it if you can get a child's price ticket vs paying for an extra room at Comfort Suites.

Great advice jbanana and scubagirl. I contacted Majestic and they will provide the additional child ticket for the $80 and pick it up (pre-paid) in the lobby of the Comfort Suites.

Looks like all in i will have 2 adults + 3 children full access to Atlantis for the day at $50.50 per person (room + taxes + charges + majestic additional ticket).

I love cruisecritic!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am so glad I did not buy an extra ticket for my third child from Magestic Tours ahead of time. I had every intention of doing so, but things got away from me and I didn't complete the transaction before we left.

So I decided to take the chance and buy a day pass when we got there. I figured if there weren't any available, I'd go back to the ship and let my husband and three kids play for the day.

Well, on the way over to Comfort Suites, we got in a cab/bus with at least three other couples all going to Comfort Suites from our cruise ship. None of them had kids. I just asked one of the couples if they would mind adding a child to their reservation and I would pay any difference.

We have found people we meet on cruise ships seem to be much friendlier than strangers we meet in real life. LOL. This couple had no problem at all and it didn't add any cost to their existing reservation.

We tried to offer them some money anyway because they'd saved us so much but they refused to take it!

I will definitely have to pay that kindness forward if I ever get the opportunity.

Archived