Would you post pics of your extended 8K balcony rooms from the Pride?

browneyedwoman

Here's a pic of our 8K on the Miracle (sister ship).. it shows the depth of the balcony but obviously not the entire balcony. A regular balcony won't have that extra panel towards the front of the railing, it will just be the large single panel. You can Google "Carnival Pride extended balcony" and then click Images and you'll find a ton of pics.

2743923470106530730S500x500Q85.jpg

Keep in mind that on a spirit class ships the divider attaches to the railing of one of the balconies, so although the balcony floor portion of the 2 cabins will be open to make a bigger balcony, one of the cabins will lose nearly half of their railing to the divider being attached. Also.. not every balcony opens to the balcony on either side of it. In other words, your balcony might only be able to open to the balcony on the other side of you and not your traveling companions.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj6PaNIc78jOJBreacE26Qg_Un4q7Is4Q5PQfU8QQCMnpLCHD_

I just booked one of the 8K extended balcony rooms on the Pride and I'm sailing on the Pride soon. I'd love to see some pictures of the balcony if anyone has any.

I'm hoping you will get a few replies as we booked the same catagory on the Pride for November. :p...when are you cruising?

Archived